LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #220: The Stay Dead Trilogy!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Oct 24 14:52:55 PDT 2021

On 2021-10-24 14:08, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> And here we have Scott Eiler's Stay Dead Trilogy, which acts
> as a bit of a prelude to the Mega Monster Epic that is LNH v2
> #50.

Oooh, I've made the big time!

> This was Scott's first foray into the LNH, I believe.  Before this
> Scott wrote for his own Superhero World 2010 Imprint (and I can't
> remember if Stay Dead! was before or after he began doing the
> Powernaut Webcomic).

I can answer that...  This story seems to have been posted on 6 November
2011.  17 November 2011 was when I started drawing the very first
Powernaut Comic.  I remember that date because I was on a ferry boat
from Alaska at the time.  My computer had crapped out, my phone couldn't
get Internet, and I'd read an entire trashy paperback novel about Nazis
in Antarctica that day.  So I'd basically exhausted all options for
entertainment other than drawing cartoons.  Go figure where *that* led.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.