LNH: Cover Gallery #56i

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 15:42:13 PDT 2021

On Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 7:21:26 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/12/21 10:03 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> <snip>
> > Shameless Hype Lad

I kind of thought this character already existed, but couldn't find him searching
through google groups.  I put him in the Public Domain though so feel free to
use him.

> The new character find of 2021! :D
> > And all will witness its terrible, terrible horror! All!! We will all witness the
> > complete and utter horror of...
> >
> > .........THE BITTORRENTED CLICKBAITY SPHAM E-MAIL OF THE NAMER BOY --
> > DOCUMENTARY PROJECT: SEASON THREE #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> OMG :D I was hoping this was coming!
> ]
> > And Coward Lad who is indeed very, very chill about all of this and who is also dressed very
> > much like the Fonze from Happy Days -- gives a very big and loud yawn while he fastens some
> > water skis to his feet. And next to him appears to be a ramp and swimming pool filled with
> > sharks.
> omfg X3 <3 Yessssss good, if Arthur says that something he does is gonna be
> terrible it's actually gonna be amazing

We'll see.  I mean there were parts where I was writing stuff and chuckling about what I was
writing, but those parts will probably appall most people.

> > Guest Starring: Goggles Guy!!
>
> Drew "I bet his Digimon is a fire-shooting dinosaur" Nilium

Arthur "Probably.." Spitzer