JE/REPOST: Journey into Procrastination #1

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:26:13 PST 2021

On 11/12/21 6:52 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> Did you ever notice how Clueless Lad has a girlfriend named Jenny?  I
> intended for there to be a *possible* link to LNH20.

This is defintely floating around somewhere in the huge cloud of plot
hooks and unresolved storylines buzzing around in my brain.

> If I *never wrote* the original stories, that's all the better!  It's
> just the Powernaut setting all that secret history straight.

That's basically the approach Drew and I have taken to handling WikiLull
and the stuff we planned for after that, and it's worked out well, I think.

> I've mostly just grown older.  Still I find, publishing *good* stuff is
> a lot more work, isn't it?  But onward and upward anyway.

A thing I've often heard but still had to learn for myself is that to
write good stuff you have to write a lot of weird crap that doesn't work
first.

Jeanne Morningstar