RACCies: 2017-2018 (24th & 25th Biennial) RACCies Ceremony

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue May 4 12:47:42 PDT 2021

On 2021-04-30 18:05, Drew Nilium wrote:

> Election-Runner's Notes:
>
> Haha oh lord. At this point, I figured it was best to just release
> the results, but I didn't want to toss out Scott's handsome opening
> sequence, so cobbled together a quick denoument.
>
> I think I'll be up to put together a 2019-2020 election soon, but I'll
> definitely let Scott do the ceremony for that one, if he wants. X3;
>
> Drew "haha oof" Nilium

Heh, I'll give it a shot.  Does anyone have any characters they would
particularly like to be involved?  Otherwise, I'll probably pick
characters which won stuff on 2017-2018.  Looking at you, Daylighters.

And I'm gratified Psychovant the Duck got an award purely on his merits
as a character, not just for being the only review duck in any
particular year.  It must have been for the first time he invaded Power
School.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.