META: Some Personal News

Amabel Holland hollandspiele2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 09:16:57 PDT 2021

It's been a good long while since I posted -- like, there wasn't even a HUNGRY HUNGRY SABERTOOTHS # 1 yet, and there seems to be forty of 'em! -- and I'm not sure when the next time it'll be that I post -- work is progressing, but slowly, on the next chunk of the Pulse War (space battles! political intrigue! Kate is a wizard now! Cal hangs out with a bunch of queer superheroes and they support each other and junk! the mancers fight the necromancer!) but as usual, I wanna get all the pieces in place before I post any of it.

But now is as good a time as any to let some of my oldest friends know that my name is now Amabel Holland. I'm a queer trans woman (she/her), which given some of the gender stuff in my early LNH work, the number of lesbian relationships (requited or otherwise, healthy or otherwise) in my 8FOLD work, etc., I probably should've figured out a long time ago.