LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #226: LNH vII #51, 52, and some add-ons

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:48:28 PST 2021

On 12/21/21 3:20 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
<snip>
> The whole incident with You Know Who was another domino. I definitely reacted
> extremely at the time, but it's pretty clear now why I did. Back then, I didn't
> think the homophobia was something that affected me personally, I was just angry
> because of the sense of injustice.

Yeah, that absolutely scans, dear. <3

> And this was ultimately the last straw that
> led to me leaving the Catholic Church, because I didn't want to be on the same
> side as the bullies.

:> <3

> I had
> really invested a lot in LNH, using that to recover from everything I'd been
> through coming into 2012, so having that collapse under me was hard.

Reasonably.

> This was a potentially neat idea but,
> once I had it, I had no idea what to do with it and dropped the whole thing.

Yeah, I know that one. X3; "What do I actually do with this idea" dogged me for
a long time.

> All this helped me figure out
> new ways of writing and being, and in 2014 I'd help synthesize a new take on the
> LNH based on that in my parts of Just Another Cascade.
>
> But that's a story for another post.

Heck yes. :> JAC feels very much like the follow-up to this. Uh, even tho this
was finally released during JAC. X3;

> For now, I'll just say that even with everything that's going on in 2021, I'm
> much better off now than I was then.

Same. <3

Drew "pretty happy" Nilium