LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #226: LNH vII #51, 52, and some add-ons

Amabel Holland hollandspiele2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 13:39:48 PST 2021

Jeanne, I just wanted to say that I'm so glad you found yourself. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? Painful, yes, and there's also so much about the "before time" that becomes painfully clear in retrospect. I regret that it took me so long to see myself - especially as, as you and others have pointed out, the clues have been there in my writing all along - but I am so  delighted to at long last be comfortable in my own skin.