LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #226: LNH vII #51, 52, and some add-ons

Amabel Holland hollandspiele2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 05:13:05 PST 2021

That's a straw man argument. You don't need to experience something to write about it, but you do need to listen to others who have experienced that thing when they tell you your depiction is hurtful.

Like I said, I shouldn't have waded into this -- I have this strange defect where I think if I keep trying and I can find just the right words, that I'll get through, that you'll think, even for just a moment, that maybe you're wrong and everyone else is right instead of vice-versa. But that never worked in the past, so why would it work now?

Anyway, you won't get any such apology from me. I truly wish you well, but won't be engaging any further.

Best,

Amabel