LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #226: LNH vII #51, 52, and some add-ons

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Dec 19 18:41:33 PST 2021

On 2021-12-19 14:53, Martin Phipps wrote:

> People at the time could not handle gay people being in the LNH.  It
> was 2012.  You would have thought people would have been more enlightened.

For my own part, I do not care who's in the LNH, and I made my peace
with gay people around 1981.  University taught me things other than in
classrooms.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.