LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #226: LNH vII #51, 52, and some add-ons

Amabel Holland hollandspiele2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 17:27:36 PST 2021

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 5:53:53 PM UTC-5, imelda... at gmail.com wrote:

> People at the time could not handle gay people being in the LNH. It was 2012. You would have thought people would have been more enlightened.

I really shouldn't wade into this, and pretty much everyone who is here to read this today was there when it happened, but: that's not at all accurate, Martin.

It wasn't the presence of gay characters, but your handling of them, that folks objected to - many of the folks who raised those objections were themselves LGBTQ+, and were speaking from a place of experience.

I hope you can reflect on that, and better understand the concerns that were raised at this time. Hope at least springs eternal.

With kindness,

Amabel