LNH/LNH20/JE/8FOLD/MISC/PRECOG: State of the Jeanne

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 20:24:08 PST 2021

On 12/18/21 10:02 PM, Drew Nilium wrote:

> On 12/18/21 7:06 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
>
> Though with a certain amount of structure to make sure it *does* finish.
> I was also hoping to invite creators from outside our circles to
> participate.

Both good ideas. In retrospect, first-phase LNH20 was both too
structured in some ways and not structured enough in others, which was
one of the reasons it stalled out  apart from, uh, the obvious problem
we had. It was my first attempt at working on a thing on that scale, and
I learned a lot from it, both in terms of what I did that worked and
what I'd do differently now.

Jeanne Morningstar, can't believe it's been 10 years...