LNH: Sentence Adventures #1

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 20:27:12 PDT 2021

Twinkle Aster, the world's new up-and-coming Sparkletube star (as she liked to
think of herself) was in the library looking for the hot new YA book For Teenz
(as all the signs in the library kept calling them) when suddenly a purple
portal appeared in front of her and out walked a furry gamboge frog, who said,
"My name is Zwoop and I need you to take this time-device to save history!"

====

Author's Note: Hey all! I've fallen off the wagon, and I decided to do something
to get my creative momentum back up! We'll see how this goes!

Drew "also, feel free to suggest future plot points and/or details" Nilium