LNH: Cover Gallery #53i

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Apr 29 15:24:01 PDT 2021

I had a villain like that.  Like Galactus, only belching smoke.  He
basically took Wyatt Ferguson off the board, in the year of Wyatt's
greatest power (2003).

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lxmf.htm

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal.  From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.