LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #169: Beige Midnight Part Five

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:44:26 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the fifth part of Beige Midnight.

Here's the second third of issue #2 -- 'The Dungeons of Freedom, by myself,
Arthur Spitzer and no Saxon Brenton in this part of number 2, alas.  Ripping
Dancer and her villain team seem to still be having some problems with
Irony Man's Freedom Chipper Team -- it doesn't look good.  But maybe --
just maybe -- There's a Thread Bear of Hope?  Or maybe not.

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =