LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #168: Beige Midnight Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:18:54 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the fourth part of Beige Midnight.

Here's the first third of issue #2 -- 'The Dungeons of Freedom, by myself,
Arthur Spitzer and also Saxon Brenton who returns!  The Bicycle Liberation Front
is still in the Mideast thinking about whether they should bother with the whole
Al-Qaeda Amerika mission -- but can they deal with the first appearance of --
TWITTER (still in her young innocent stage as opposed to the World Destroying
Stage she seems to be now days)?  And Ripping Dancer and her team of villains
are having some difficulty with Irony Man and his Freedom Chippers!  But will
Irony Man's Team be prepared for -- THREAD BEAR (yeah, probably)?  And will we
find out this issue if Hex Luthor has an entire desk drawer filled with cans of
mushrooms (Yes!  We Will!!  And no there will probably never come a time when
we know why he has a drawer filled with cans of mushrooms!  NEVER!!!)?

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =