LNH: Burst Beetle Tweseveny #9: "2007: The Umpire's Call and the Last Rung's Fall!"

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 08:24:09 PDT 2020

On 9/4/20 10:33 PM, deucexm wrote:
> AUGH this is so good.
>
> I know we just talked about it but the sheer energy that you infuse your works
> with, the very Drew-specific touches in each piece, all of it is wonderful.
> The characters are relatable and often lovable, and they feel /full/ - they
> have depth, they're not just flat names and powersets.

Gosh, thank you. ^#^ That's one of my big goals, to make every character feel
like a peek into a full and complete person.

> And of course the high
> intensity tokusatsu styling (particularly since I've been watching so much
> Kamen Rider recently) is a delight - it doesn't feel like a copy or rip-off,
> it is very much you being you.

Awwwww. <3 <3 <3 Thank you! That kind of style does really good for hitting the
goodfeels buttons in my brain, which keeps me rolling forward on the page.

> A joy to read, and I look forward eagerly to the next installment.

Drew "d'awww I'm blushing" Nilium