WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #299 -- Just Put It Out of Its Misery Part Twenty-Seven

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 1 17:37:44 PDT 2020

On 2020-09-01 15:50, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> We're getting closer and closer to the end.  Well, okay, not that close --
> I'm not going to be able to wrap everything up in #300 so maybe ten or
> twelve more of these.  Who knows.
>
> Anyways, Dr. Tropolis decides to take another crack at stopping the
> Max/Rippy/Mechanical Webcartoonist from destroying the strip.  Will she
> succeed?
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/just-put-it-out-of-its-misery-part-twenty-seven/
>
> Arthur "Another one down.." Spitzer

The Mechanical Webcartoonist has interesting choices for archetypes.
And by "interesting" I mean "bizarre".  And I think he's underestimating
Tanza.  (We still need a "Morgana" archetype.)  But we'll see.  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org