LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #6.66

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 19:39:02 PDT 2020

On 10/31/20 3:39 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Back in 2016..

ooooooooh :D

> It had been a hard day.  Occultism Kid with a snap of fingers turned on the various
> candles in his inner sanctum and then he winced in pain.  He looked at his trembling
> hand.  He grabbed his remote and turned on his magic mirror.  And flipped it to some
> Net.ropolis News.  Every part of his body began to ache.

a.) Jeez, poor guy, legit. That's why I set EXHALE a week after the crossover,
and not the next day, when everybody didn't get out of bed until after noon.
b.) "He grabbed his remote and turned on his magic mirror" is a fantastic sentence.

> They had no doubt
> that sending a fascist authoritarian who would do whatever it took to win no matter
> how horrible was the right course of action to stop another fascist authoritarian who
> would do whatever it took to win no matter how horrible.  They were sure that this
> was the best -- the only path to victory.  But was it?   Did they have to make that
> choice?

...wow, that's really got its own resonances, a few days before *this* election
@-@;;;; *Nice*

> And something occurred to him.  They had made these decisions that they were so
> completely sure of on the planet Neme.sys.  Occultism Kid felt a chill in his spine.
> Had Neme.sys somehow influenced there choices?  Was that why they were so sure that
> this was right course of action?

*Hmmmmm*

> No.  He would have felt something if that had happened.  But.  Could he be absolutely
> sure about that?  Occultism Kid wondered if he should consult with the others who had
> been there to see if they were having doubts about this.

Yessssss, talk to your friends - dangit you don't talk to your friends about
this for at least four years, huh

> Occultism Kid sat down in his easy chair.  Maybe he needed some rest.  Think about
> this tomorrow.  No point in worrying everyone tonight.  Just think about it some more
> tomorrow.  Hopefully they had made the right decision.  Hopefully one made without
> the influence of Neme.sys.  Hopefully, it would all work out for the best.
>
> Hopefully.

Good, complexifying shit. <3

> Arthur "Questions.." Spitzer

Drew "answers???" Nilium