LNH/LNH20: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths #6

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 17:45:05 PDT 2020

On 10/31/20 3:38 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
<snip>
> But the Ultimate Ninja is kind of a fascist authoritarian who will do whatever
> horrible acts it takes to win.  That is kind of his character.  He was a parody
> of all those 90s isn't murdering people kewl characters and he's a fun
> character to write because of that -- but in the real world he'd deserve
> a long time in jail for all antics.

Fascinating. That was never quite my read, but it's a valid one, and of course,
fits very well with the version of UN in your stories - which is part of that
larger idea.

> And I'm not saying that it was a bad story decision to send him.  But maybe
> everyone should have had some doubt about whether or not this was the
> best way or only way they should have handled this.
>
> That's all I'm saying.

Also a valid and useful take!

> But I did notice that they were making these decisions on Neme.sys so
> maybe that explains some of their complete sureness.

Hmmmmmm! Interesting point!

> Also punching is not really the Ultimate Ninja's style.
>
> Arthur "Too soft..." Spitzer

Drew "it's a lot harder to boot-to-the-head in the Real World, is all" Nilium