LNH: WikiLull EXHALE: "After the After"

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 21:18:21 PDT 2020

On 10/27/20 10:37 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at 9:24:46 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
<snip>
>> "Ohhhh?" Token Girl felt a slight tinge of worry. CHAToCEFtUNWaCLad was a
>> relatively new Legionnaire, but had already become one of their dependable
>> stalwarts.
>>
>> He nods firmly. "I saw Ultimate Ninja walk by the cape closet, and..." He
>> breathes just a bit deeper. "I didn't feel *anything*."
>
> Well, unless the Ultimate Ninja is actually prancing around in a cape -- I don't
> think he would feel anything.

I was thinking that, since he freaks out when the Ultimate Ninja wears a cape,
something that looks like it might be close to crossing the boundary into
Ninja-cape-wearing would at least cause a twinge of anxiety.

>> "Me too!" Puts-Paperclips-on-The-Ultimate-Ninja's-Desk Lad, three-time loser of
>> the Least Useful Power in the Legion contest, popped into the conversation out
>> of nowhere. "I just got a new jar of clips and they've just been sitting in a
>> drawer all week!"
>
> I guess this is foreshadowing for the changes in Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #6?

Indeed! <3

> Still since his power is tied to the actual desk that the Ultimate Ninja uses -- not
> sure why that change would effect him?

I figured that it's not "The Ultimate Ninja's Desk" in the same mystical way if
it's not the same Ultimate Ninja. Or maybe it will be again, once Nina proves
herself in some kind of equally mystical way?

>> A person walks up to the podium. A person both of them recognize. A person both
>> of them have fought with. And before last week, the last person either of them
>> would have expected to see up there...
>>
>> "...Bad Judgment Boy!"
>
> *GASP!*  But I suppose this choice makes since.  Hmm.  And will we find out that this
> in fact Bad Judgment Boy Red who's running against Bad Judgment Boy Blue who while
> will also be a terrible president, but we have to vote for because Bad Judgment Boy
> Red is really, really terrible?

You know, I can totally see that. @- at v If someone wants to make that canon, feel
free~

> Anyway, overall good ending for this.

Thank you! :D

> Arthur "Glad this Wiki Nightmare is finally over with.." Spitzer

Drew "wiki's smooth as silk tonight" Nilium