LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #21: The Watcher

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 08:05:27 PDT 2020

On 10/24/20 11:15 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> He said, "Damn, *simple* is what the LNH needs!  Never thought the Whatsit
> Liberation Front could be that!  Especially not with a thirteen-word name like
> their real one!

That's the paradox~ :3

> Now I gone and complicated things!  That Swedish dude's just
> gonna do what he wants."

Heeheehee :D

> He sighed.  "...Oh, well, maybe I should take time out and think about next.  I
> already found the best masseuse in Power City..."
>
> So he head-dialed an appointment for that afternoon.

Surprisingly thoughtful of him.

> (Psychovant is already Not Reserved, or whatever the LNH term is in this
> continuum.  Technically, he is under Creative Commons public license.  I hereby
> release Imperilus to that license also.  I do this when I give characters to the
> universe.  One would have to *give* Imperilus the power to go back, and he ain't
> going to agree.)

:3 Works for me.

 > I've updated the Imperilus SW10 wiki to reflect current events, both in SW10
 > (Powernaut 2008) and the Looniverse.  Also, current creative license.
 > http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Imperilus.htm

Ahhhhhh, okay, this character. Looks like he has a lot of good room for growth!
And I gotta come back around to Powernaut 2008. X3

Drew "I bet he could have a fun fight with Merissa, or Ultimate Ninja II" Nilium