LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #18: Hello to Halo

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 22 20:24:31 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-22 10:14, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:

> Imperilus stood over a pile of sabertooth tigers (and a dinosaur, for
> some reason) that he'd vanquished with his bare hands. He looked up and
> saw a figure floating in the air, radiating power.
>
> "Hold, Imperilus!" said Black Halo. "I know not what power brought me
> here to this ridiculous world, but I shall vanquish you whatever it takes!"
>
> "Eh?" said Imperilus. "Ah, man, it's one of those god types. I hate 'em.
> Got their divine heads stuck all the way up their holy rectums. Well
> I've been preparing all my life to kick the asses of gods and I am ready!!"

I wholly endorse this sequence.  And we shall soon see how Imperilus
responds in a war of farts.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org