LNH: Doctor Stomper's Guide to the Deep Omnilooniverse

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 19 11:43:29 PDT 2020

I'm still reading all the recent writings.  I can barely keep up with
Hungry Hungry Sabertooths, let alone the rest.  But this guide is my
favorite, because it explains stuff.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org