LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths #5

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 10:44:23 PDT 2020

In the spirit of piling on without planning ahead...

----

A televised image of a podium, with a blue curtain behind it, over which
stirring, vaguely patriotic music playing. Bad Judgment Boy, president of the
Loonited States of Ame.rec.a, walks up, wearing an ornate Japanese oni mask,
thru the mouth of which his lips can clearly be seen.

"My fellow..." He looks at his hand. "Americans. This sabertooth tiger plague is
a great tragedy to our nation, and even tho I'm a complete idiot who doesn't
know his head from his ass, I'm trying to do something about it. ...hey, wait a
minute! ...whoever wrote this teleprompter script spelled 'complete idiot'
wrong!" D:<

"Okay okay anyway. It is my pride to introduce to you, the team that came up to
me and said I should let them fix this problem, so I decided to let them fix
this problem!"

The curtain rises on a force of individuals in camo-print combat suits,
bristling with weapons and posing in tuff and kool ways. Bad Judgment Boy steps
to the side and announces, "That's right, going after the sabertooth tigers will
be... THE LNH-READERS-WHO-ARE-SICK-TO-DEATH-WITH-THESE-DAMN-NEVERENDING-EVENTS
LIBERATION FRONT!"

----

Drew "no plans to follow up on this, have fun" Nilium