SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2008 #18: You Can Be My Shock Guy!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 12 14:50:12 PDT 2020

New opponents continue to appear for Our Heroes in Paris.  Can Zorch
withstand the one who's coming for him??  I'm not sure I could, in his
situation... Powernaut 2008 (Reality House) continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2008c.htm#18

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org