LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #172: Beige Midnight Part Eight

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:20:43 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the eighth part of Beige Midnight.

Here's the second third of issue #3 -- 'The Final Piece, by Saxon Brenton
and me (Arthur Spitzer).  Is the Bicycle Liberation Front ready for THE
IRON-FISTED IMAM?  And will Hex Luthor use EBAY to find the final piece of
the Cosmic Plot Device?  And will Dr. Stomper not do a great job of calming
Fearless Leader down?  Perhaps the opposite of calming him down?

And now...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =