RACCies/META: A RACCIes thought

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Nov 8 22:33:32 PST 2020

On 2020-11-08 20:59, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:

> So OK, I've been thinking about how a lot of my recent LNH writing
> (including and especially the coming-really-soon, big, emotion-y LNH v3
> #3) is focused on building character relationships. That's a big part of
> what I enjoy reading about, and that got me thinking: should there be a
> RACCies category for Favorite Relationship? This would not be just
> romantic and/or sexual relationships but family relationships, mentor
> and student ones, archenemyships etc.

I would not mind.  But it's more relevant to ask whether the RACCies
still exist.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org