LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #23: "A Treatise on Fantastic Epidemiology; or, Sabertooth Monster Beast Power Activate!!"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Nov 8 20:18:31 PST 2020

On 2020-11-03 23:55, Drew Nilium wrote:

> The sabertooth stood up, streeeeetched, and padded towards him. He > held fast, and it nuzzled against his legs> > Of course!! Like all
prehistoric creatures third-graders are> familiar with,> sabertooth
tigers counted as both wonders and monsters - and all > monsters were
the servants of UltraKiwi Wondersock!> > Yesssss, this boded well for
his plans...
This is an interesting plot development.  And I see three valid
competing plans.  I look forward to see what happens next on this plot
thread.  (I *think* I'm caught up.)

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org