LNH: Hungry Hungry Sabertooths #6pi.VI.6: "Tragedy and Trenchcoats" [1/3]

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Nov 3 16:39:53 PST 2020

On 2020-11-03 10:03, Drew Perron wrote:

>> "I'm not scared of anything!" snarled Imperilus. "And I'm *definitely*
>> not scared of a little girl!"
>>
>> Scary Ghost Lass walked up to Imperilus and looked him in the eye.
>> "Boo!" she said.
>>
>> Suddenly Imperilus screamed and fell over.
> X3 <3 Amazing

I might have written that scene differently.  Imperilus has resisted
Philippe St. Joseph Lateran, one of the most powerful mentalists of his
world.  That was even during a RACCies ceremony!

Yet I endorse this.  Imperilus is now open source, after all.  And ghost
powers are not quite like Lateran "prick" powers.  And this kind of
stuff happens during *every* crossover!

So, somehow the worlds will have to react to how Imperilus screamed like
a little girl, when a little girl confronted him.  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org