WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur Redone Artwork for #1-43

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 11:33:35 PDT 2020

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 1:20:47 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 5/20/2020 9:26 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > I have redid art for various panels in Ripping Off King Arthur strips
> > #1 through #43 (didn't bother for the Phone it in Friday strips because
> > that would ruin the joke).  I didn't redraw everything -- if I thought
> > it looked okay enough (or I just didn't seem to be able to actually
> > redraw it better) I left those alone.
> >
> > Also got rid of the grey dialogue balloons in favor of black ones.
> >
> > Here's the link to the first one:
> > https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/ripping-off-king-arthur-1/
> >
> > Click on the << or >> to go to different pages.
> >
> > Hopefully, they look better than they did.
>
> Ooooooh, yes. I can feel it - the greater storytelling clarity! This is a good
> time for me to re-read the whole thing, clearly! :D
>
> Drew "catching up~" Nilium

Well, you can probably wait till next year when I've finished it all up to reread
the whole thing.

Or you can read them on a daily basis here on the Drunk Duck site where
I'll be posting the redrawn strips:

https://www.theduckwebcomics.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur_Redone_Art_Edition/5631733/

Arthur "At least for the first 43 days.." Spitzer