LNH20: Writer's Block Person #46: "Royale With Cheese"

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:56:20 PDT 2020

Drew, I loved this.

One of my favorite bits about the LNH is where one of the Legion's assorted goofballs takes the piss out of the Very Serious Villain with constant interruptions, questions, and distractions -- and one of my other favorite bits about the LNH is that this is a universe where that works.

And one of my favorite things about your writing, for the LNH and elsewhere, is that it's always so very much in earnest - that your characters wear their hearts on their sleeve and are empathetic and talk about the power of friendship. It's very sweet and lovely without detracting from the funny-funny stuff.

Best,

Tom