WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur Redone Artwork for #1-43

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:26:29 PDT 2020

I have redid art for various panels in Ripping Off King Arthur strips
#1 through #43 (didn't bother for the Phone it in Friday strips because
that would ruin the joke).  I didn't redraw everything -- if I thought
it looked okay enough (or I just didn't seem to be able to actually
redraw it better) I left those alone.

Also got rid of the grey dialogue balloons in favor of black ones.

Here's the link to the first one:
https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/ripping-off-king-arthur-1/

Click on the << or >> to go to different pages.

Hopefully, they look better than they did.

Arthur "Redrawing.." Spitzer