LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #127: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Three

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:01:38 PDT 2020

On 11/10/2019 4:08 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

<snip>
>    Kid Recap spoke up.  "Because the last three people
> who have been LNH leader - Fearless Leader, Irony Man
> and Catalyst Lass - have all mysteriously
> disappeared."
>    "Thank you," Stomper said coldly.
>    "No problem," Kid Recap said.  "See you tomorrow,"
> he added before he left.

Heeheehee.

>    "Couldn't we just not have a leader?" Cheesecake
> Eater Lad asked.  "Then we don't have an obvious
> target."
>    Doctor Stomper pursed his lips.  "No.  We need a
> leader."

One of those many unfinished projects is gonna be an attempt to address this
question.

>    "That was fast."
>    "We've got an author who doesn't stop to describe
> the room.  Of course things happen quickly."

I mean, fair.

>    "It's okay!" Captain Continuity said.  "I'll do it.
> I'll become leader."

He's a really interesting character, TBH - I'm really looking forward to Rob
finishing off his Beige Countdown trilogy so that dive into his persona gets
explored more.

>    "Actually, no," Deja Dude admitted.  "I'm here
> because April 5th is tomb sweeping day in Taiwan so
> its a day off and I thought I'd just pop in for a
> visit."

Huh, neat.

>    "Alright then," Cheesecake Eater Lad said with grim
> determination.  "Where's John?  Where's Sally?"

Again, we see C-EL as Seasoned Veteran.

>    Doctor Stomper mused for a moment.  "Of course.  We
> only assumed that the past four disappearances are, in
> fact, a trend.  They could, in fact, be four unrelated
> disappearances owing to four different unrelated
> circumstances that would not necessarily be valid in
> your case in which case you would continue to be here
> tomorrow morning."
>    "But you don't seriously believe that, do you?"
>    "Not really."

Heeheehee.

>    Cheesecake Eater Lad thought for a moment.  "If this
> is my last day with the LNH then I will have to spend
> the day doing what I do best, namely making
> cheesecake."

I'm just going to assume that he used his powers to make hundreds of thousands
of cheesecakes, and that helped the Legion get thru Infinite April.

Drew "polishing this one off real quick" Nilium