LNH/ACRA: Classic LNH Adventures #150: Beige Countdown Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:19:33 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the third part of Beige Countdown.

First we have a Beige Countdown Special by yours truly (Arthur Spitzer).
All the LNH'rs running for the LNH leader have agreed to debate.  But did
they agree to MacLaughlin Man as the moderator? (Probably not).

And Saxon Brenton continues his Intermezzo Beige Countdown Tie-ins with
LNH vII #24: 'Attack of the Vampire Cows!  The Steaks are High!  Or are
they Well Done?  Medium Rare?

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic