LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #145: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Epilogue

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 14:24:00 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the epilogue
section of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).

The final two parts of LNH Comics Presents #501 are by Rob Rogers.  And the
massive battle between Mynabird's supervillain army and the LNH continues.  And
what about the Ultimate Ninja -- will he ever get back from his incredibly long
vacation.  And did he take some slides?

And #502 the epilogue of all this is by me, Arthur Spitzer.  Cannon Fodder
returns to find a very wrecked LNHHQ and Net.ropolis -- but will the
Ultimate Ninja have a vast slide show of all the fun stuff he did while on
vacation to take our minds off of the Countdown to Beige Midnight?!

Find out in...

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                    ADVENTURES #145

              Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Twenty-One