WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #293 -- Just put it out of its Misery Part Twenty-One

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Mar 9 17:06:16 PDT 2020

On 2020-03-08 14:27, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 3, 2020 at 1:29:16 PM UTC-7, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> I got the impression the Bed hates humans just because for some reason
>> they won't sleep with it, though.  Maybe Tanza could turn it around...
>
> Nope, the Bed started its journey by possessing Max (who at that time just refused
> to get out of bed).  It's vision of Bedtopia is a place where beds use humans as
> beds instead of the other way around.
>
> Arthur "Making sense.." Spitzer

Makes sense.  But dealing with this still seems within Tanza's skill
set.  So I have every confidence in this story going forward.  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org