LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #142: Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig Part Eighteen

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:23:52 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for these stories that make up the eighteenth
section of Infinite Leadership Cry.Sig (or Crisis).

LNH Comics Presents #64 is by me, Arthur Spitzer.  It is now the California Kid's
shot at solving this whole mess.  Will he figure out who's behind all the
disappearing LNH'rs -- or will he spend the whole issue trying to smuggle some
Superweed to save his dad's soul?

And now we come to #65 by Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler (and me again -- the
delightful parts are by her -- the undelightful parts are all mine).  It's almost
the end of April (I mean how many days are there in April 30, 31, 32 -- who knows
that answer) so can the LNH's new leader J. Random Kiwi solve the riddle of the
disappearing LNH'rs before the Ultimate Ninja gets back?

Find out in..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =