LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #23: "Whispers in the Library"

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 18:34:29 PDT 2020

On 6/22/2020 8:58 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 2020-06-22 17:40, Drew Nilium wrote:
>
>> Some tents contain just one.  Mentus the Mouse has his own miniature
>> tent, perched atop a display of Boudrillard, Wittgenstein, Heidegger,
>> and other nigh-incomprehensible philosophers.
> I thought Mentus the Mouse sounded familiar.  So I checked the Wiki...
> Apparently I created him!  Or more accurately, I swiped him from [REDACTED].

Yes! :D And thank you for doing so. I've been re-reading the Spoon of Destiny
Saga, there's a lot of good stuff in there. n.n

> But I like the concept of the LNH pitching tents in a magic building. And I
> admired the foreshadowing for Otherkin Lad.  (I had to check the Wiki for him
> also.)

Why thank you! :D And the result of that foreshadowing is coming next week! Or
at the end of this week, depending on where you think a week starts.

Drew "growing up I was taught that Sunday was the beginning of the week, but
some people go with Monday" Nilium