LNH: Digital JUMP! #10: "JASPER! Rime of the Ancient Mario Brother!"

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:32:15 PDT 2020

So, I just read a bunch of these issues in a row. I didn't always get the various references, and might not have always known precisely what was going on, but I really enjoyed as always the energy of the thing, the enthusiasm, and the playfulness of your prose - constants throughout your work.

But this tenth issue was something else entirely - the prose was sharper and cleaner while still being deeply silly, funny, and playful, the energy radder, the enthusiasm more effervescent. It's a marked contrast to the previous issue -- those eight years made a huge difference.