LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #155: Beige Countdown Part Eight

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 14:05:25 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the eighth part of Beige Countdown.

And Rob Rogers incredibly long Beige Countdown #9 continues with the fourth
and fifth parts of it.  Can Deja Dude avoid an ACRA tag with his Merissa
encounter?  Will the LNH have to resort to cannibalism if they lose Steak-And-
Potatoes Man?  And can Captain Continuity escape the BENDIS trap without
destroying himself in the process?

Find out all that and more in...

              _
             | |      Classic