META/OFF-TOPIC: Hey, me and Wil made a dinosaur game

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 19:14:02 PDT 2020

On 6/9/2020 11:25 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> So one reason why I'm not super-active on RACC is that I make board games for a living. It's the best job in the world and it treats me pretty well.

Hell yeah!!

> Today our company released a new game called DINOSAUR TABLE BATTLES - it's a game that Mary insisted I make - and I thought I'd mention it here as the art was done by RACC's own Wil Alambre.

!!! Holy cow! :D

> (This is actually the fifth game we've published where Wil did the art.)

Super omega holy cow! :o That's a fantastic team-up!

> This is a game that, in a very real way, straight-up would not exist if not for this little corner of the internet.

Awwwwwwww! :D :D :D Rad!

> Dropping a link in case it's of interest -- and I completely understand if it isn't. Mary might not be so understanding, however. :-)
>
> https://hollandspiele.com/products/dinosaur-table-battles

The dinosaur art is extremely good - stylized, colorful, and expressive. But I
think my favorite is the cover, with the T-rex awkwardly grappling with the
dice. I love it! <3

Drew "love the pink feather ruffs" Nilium