LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #154: Beige Countdown Part Seven

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:53:28 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the seventh part of Beige Countdown.

And Rob Rogers incredibly long Beige Countdown #9 continues with the second
and third parts of it.  Will Mynabird throw some more of his crewmates
out of the airlock?  Can Plum Master stop his plums from massaging Taylor
Swifts feet?  And what is this Vat problem that Vapid Veterinarian keeps
yelling about?

Find out all that and more in...

              _
             | |      Classic