LNH/Repost: Digital JUMP! #1: "ANTEATER! Bokura no Looni Earth!"

Drew Nilium pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 15:16:17 PDT 2020

On 6/6/2020 10:36 AM, Tom Russell wrote:
> On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:13:29 PM UTC-4, Drew Perron wrote:
>> Reposter's Note: This issue is presented without changes, even tho, let's face
>> it, I put some terribly ill-conceived and embarrassing stuff in here. Content
>> warning for weird sex jokes!
>
> Oh, I don't think said jokes are all that bad, but I'm also the guy who wrote
> a story one time about a sentient penis, so YMMV. :-)

Yes, but it was an extremely erudite story about a sentient penis. X3

> While you've certainly changed as a writer since these early days, and grown
> considerably, what I find most striking is how much this is very much of a piece
> with your current work -- the energy, the enthusiasm, the earnestness. It feels
> very "Drew", and that's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Awwwww. >#> Yeah, to be honest, re-reading these early issues, I was struck by
*how much* humor I crammed into each story, and indeed, each paragraph! And I
tried to get back to that to some extent on #10, and hopefully in other future
works. :>

Drew "tho I think I'm also getting a grasp of different stories having the tone
that's right for them" Nilium