LNH/Repost: Digital JUMP! #1: "ANTEATER! Bokura no Looni Earth!"

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 07:36:33 PDT 2020

On Friday, June 5, 2020 at 5:13:29 PM UTC-4, Drew Perron wrote:
> Reposter's Note: This issue is presented without changes, even tho, let's face
> it, I put some terribly ill-conceived and embarrassing stuff in here. Content
> warning for weird sex jokes!

Oh, I don't think said jokes are all that bad, but I'm also the guy who wrote a story one time about a sentient penis, so YMMV. :-)

While you've certainly changed as a writer since these early days, and grown considerably, what I find most striking is how much this is very much of a piece with your current work -- the energy, the enthusiasm, the earnestness. It feels very "Drew", and that's nothing to be embarrassed about.

==Tom