LNH: Burst Beetle Tweseveny #4: "2007: The Limits of Infinity and the Time on One's Hands!"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 29 16:28:38 PDT 2020

On 2020-07-29 08:50, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 7/29/20 1:08 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> On Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 9:12:17 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>>
>>> Time-Waster Lad created by Raythrax, Not Reserved. The Time
>>> Crapper created by Jef Kolodziej, Free For Use. Mother Time
>>> created by... shoot, it's not on the wiki. It's Arthur, right?
>>> In LNHCP #43? And I'm pretty sure she's Not Reserved and/or Free
>>> For Use??
>>
>> Rob Rogers created her.  And I created the woman (whatever her name
>> was in that issue) that became Mother Time.  But Rob was the one
>> that decided it was a good idea to merge our two characters into
>> one.
>
> Ah! Okay. I'll be sure to add that. :D Tho I probably won't update the
> wiki pages 'til this story is all out.

I was about to go update the Wiki myself, but the Wiki needs more help
than I can give.  I gather this is Mother Time (Classic), not Mother
Time (20).

>>> Drew "Tweseveny created by me, and Reserved for now" Nilium
>>
>> Arthur "Enjoying it so far..." Spitzer
>
> Drew "Thank you!" Nilium

I enjoy it also.  Time-Waster Lad actually seems like a pretty awesome
leader.  And why don't the Avengers have community showers, hmmmm?  Or
the White House grounds, for that matter?

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org