LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #161: Beige Countdown Part Fourteen

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:19:56 PDT 2020

You can sift through the racc list archive
https://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/
or you can try google groups racc for the fourteenth part of Beige Countdown.

Okay, we have the last of these Saxon Brenton Beige Countdown Intermezzo
thingees.  Do you ever have one of those days where you wake up and find
out that you're gotten a bad batch of the ol' doggie juice?  And then
you run into an insane guy with a weed whacker who wants to see all your
Net.ahuman Registration paperwork?  No?  Well, guess Saxon Brenton isn't
writing your life then.

Anyhow...

              _
             | |      Classic