8FOLD: Victory #4

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:58:29 PDT 2020

On 7/12/20 5:57 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 11:38:35 AM UTC-7, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
>> 8FOLD Comics Presents:
>> VICTORY #4 [8F-205]
>> "The First Battle"
>> by Jeanne Morningstar
>
> Good to see more stuff from you!
>
> Arthur "More Retcon Year?" Spitzer

Well I certainly hope so! I'm still working to de-sludge my brain after
the dissertation but when I'm able to get back into LNH writing that'll
be a high priority.

Victory #6 will come next, an issue that's basically dedicated to
characterization and gay feelings. Then a new thing that's very
different from anything I've done before. After that, I have a number of
LNH stories in varying stages of completion, including that, a
long-awaited conclusion to Ultimate Mercenary's story, an issue of Death
of Trophy Wife and something entirely new for LNH20. With the quarantine
and me in job market limbo I certainly have a lot of time for that, the
issue is motivation. But I'm a lot better with that than I've been in a
while.

Jeanne Morningstar