DIVA: Suspended Radiance

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:19:27 PDT 2020

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 8:56:54 AM UTC-5, Tom Russell wrote:
> This is lovely as always, Felix -- every word is so perfectly and wonderfully chosen, and every word counts and reveals. I think you're exceptionally good at this kind of mood piece, at evoking a feeling and a place and a certain cosmic melancholy.

Thank you so much!  It's been a while since I actually finished something, so
I thought it'd be better to just go with a thread that had some motion in it
already instead of trying to force something that just wasn't working right
now.  That seems to do the trick when I'm stuck, though it troubles me at
times to have so many threads left hanging.

As a fun side note, this Luel is a brief rewrite of a fetish character who
exists in another form elsewhere (though I haven't used them in a while);
I'm not sure what that says about me other than that I like making stories
out of, well, /everything/.