WWW: Redone Art of ROKA #45-57

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 6 16:26:25 PDT 2020

On 2020-07-04 10:24, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Here's a link for redone Art of ROKA #45-50 Severed Head of Satan arc
> (and click the >> above it to go to #52-57)
>
> https://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/ripping-off-king-arthur-45-50/
>
> Arthur "Happy Fourth of July!" Spitzer

It's not a real Fourth of July until we can all say, Severed Head of
Satan Bless America!

I've been wondering how you can modify your own work on a public cartoon
site.  Only today did I realize, you have your own web site!  If I might
ask, how did you build it to look so much like a public cartoon site?

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

The soldiers presented a pathetic but inspiring spectacle. The
hospitals were crowded with sick and wounded; the walls were
gradually crumbling under incessant shell fire, yet that garrison
of heroes remained undaunted.

It was as Buck said, "just as if they had been Americans."

- from "The Airship Boys in the Great War", De Lysle F. Cass, 1915.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.  gutenberg.org