LNH: Cover Gallery #1009i

Jeanne Morningstar mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:10:32 PST 2020

The cover shows the Legion of Net.Hippies standing on the aft of a
wooden ship floating through an abstract dimension, fighting off demons
with clocks in their chests--Anti-Christ Lad is battling them with a
cool trident he's never had before and probably will never have again,
burning Bra Lass shoots them with fire, and Kid Grass ensnares them with
vines. Meanwhile, Dr. Turn-On-Tune-In-Drop-Out is slouching on the prow,
and a giant monster's maw looms ahead.

Anti-Christ Lad: "We can defeat the Dreaded Deadline Demons! But now we
must survive the greatest foe of all: The Apathy Beast!"

Dr. TOTIDO: "Whatever man. I need more sleep. Can we do it tomorrow?"

Caption: "Enter a world of unspeakable terror! Can the Legion of
Net.Hippies survive... DEADLINE HELL?"

****

Notes: Well, I read a collection of 70s Son of Satan comics and I'm
trying to finish something on a deadline, so this is what we get.